Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 notification posted for Deputy Surveyor on tspsc.gov.in site with 273 vacancies apply online form.
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission has invited candidates for its vacant seats created in their organization. Official link has been updated on its web portal www.tspsc.gov.in for Deputy Surveyor job post having 273 vacancies. By looking at this Rojgar Samachar all job fighters are advised to grab this opportunity as an organization has started accepting application form from 6th June 2017 & it will last until 24th June 2017.
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
After long time organization has announced job notification so people who are residing in Telangana should not miss this chance. Many aspirants were eagerly waiting for this to get released so now they are lil bit relaxed organization has also updated its exam date which is 20th August 2017. A contender who had already registered themselves they can start their preparation for the exam as you are having enough time so can plan a proper schedule & accordingly work out on it.
The organization has kept mode of registration process online so those who want to be part of it doesn’t need to stand in a queue or something like that. Within just a few clicks they will be able to make themselves registered if they are eligible. Along with job announcement, its official notification has been uploaded consisting details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc.
It is very much necessary to fulfill entire eligibility criteria only then the organization will accept their registration. In order to test the skill of candidate & to know whether they are can work or not selection, rounds are scheduled. Because just from the marks scored in their Graduation Degree recruitment authority can’t judge their skill. Once complete registration process will get completed further release will be done through which enrolled user will come to know about upcoming news.
We advise each one of them to regularly visit its website so registered user don’t get a chance to skip any information. Telangana State Public Service Commission was established in 2014 after bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh & TS. So the government of has set up this commission in order to have smooth & efficient work in their organization. As they are having a responsibility to hire talented & skilled candidates so they always look up for that whenever empty seats is created.
|Institute Name:||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Deputy Surveyor|
|Total number of vacant seats:||273|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||6th June 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||24th June 2017|
|Exam Date:||20th August 2017|
|Mode of Application process:||Online|
|Admit Card Availability:||Before 7 days of exam|
TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Revenue Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates are advised to have a look at its official notification to get details about minimum qualification required in order to be a part of current recruitment process.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years & it should not exceed more than 40 years even reserved category appellants will get the upper age limit relaxation.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered aspirants have to appear for written test & personal interview round after then final merit list will be prepared based on their overall performance into it.
- A contender who is registering themselves has to make payment of application fee through online payment gateway mode & its amount is given on official notification.
- Good attractive pay band will be given to all selected aspirants according to norms of the organization.
Steps to apply for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Online Application Form 2017:
- All interested & eligible candidates are advised to visit official URL of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- Contender will be able to see the link of Deputy Surveyor on its home page.
- Click on “Apply Now” button & download Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 notification being attached with it.
- Review entire details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. if you are able to fit into it then start your online form filling process.
- Do payment of application fee according to which category you belong to.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents mentioned in its official notification.
- After then click on Submit button.
- Your filled application form will be displayed on screen kindly download it.
- Take a hard copy of that with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
For more details about Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Result etc. every registered candidate are requested to stay tuned to our website on regular basis. As we are here to provide you latest news about it & we will be happy to serve our best service to you.