SSC Stenographer 2017 revealed for Grade C & D posts apply online application form for it through ssc.nic.in a website, if interested then don’t miss it.
SSC Steno 2017 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has updated official link for Stenographer post on www.ssc.nic.in a site so all interested candidate are requested to have a look at above-cited URL. This is kind of big opportunity for all aspirants who are unemployed & seeking for latest employment news. As a mode of the registration process is online so those who want to be a part of it can register themselves. Make sure that appellants submit their form on or before its last date only then it will be taken into consideration.
SSC Stenographer 2017
Details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. information is provided here also. So before any reader step ahead towards submission of application form it is must refer its eligibility criteria so that chances of getting rejected is less. We personally advise to each & every interested aspirant to not miss this chance as rarely according to the area of interest job notification is announced.
The organization has invited all desired candidate to apply before its due date still a total number of vacant seats is not published. As day by day competition level is increasing that it has become very tough to get employment especially in public sector. So as soon as higher education is accomplished students start probing for employment & their first preference is government organization as all are aware of employee benefits provided to them.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Total number of vacant seats:||Not declared yet|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Government Job|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All interested candidate must have accomplished their 10th class i.e. Senior Secondary Class from well-recognized board scoring up to minimum qualifying marks only then their application form will be taken into consideration.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should be 18 years & maximum should be 23 years even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants according to government norms.
Procedure for Selection:
- Registered contender has to appear for written examination & personal interview round after then their overall performance will be judged based on it final merit list will be prepared and then appointment letter will be handed over to selected candidate.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee whereas examination fee is exempted for reserved category aspirants.
- Attractive pay band will be provided to all selected candidate.
Important Dates to be Remembered:
- Starting date of registration process: March 2017
- Final date of registration process: April 2017
- Admit Card Issue Date: Before 10 to 15 days of examination
- SSC Stenographer May 2017
- Result Declaration: Available Soon
- Personal Interview Round & Group Discussion: Will declare soon
SSC Steno Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who are going to appear for an exam it is necessary for them that they should be having knowledge about its syllabus which includes topics to be covered in the exam, previous year papers & exam pattern. As this will give a clear idea to appellants about topics to be asked in a test so they can start their preparation accordingly.
- Written test will be of objective type questions.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English language & Comprehension are topics from which questions will be asked.
- First two section will consist of 50 questions & 50 marks whereas the last one will be of 100 question and 100 marks.
SSC Steno 2017 Admit Card
Those candidates who had registered themselves successfully will be able to get their hall ticket from its official site. While entering into exam hall higher authorities has instructed that admit card should be with aspirant as without it their entry will be restricted.
SSC Stenographer Result 2017
Final selection of aspirants is possible only when organization publishes its result so once entire rounds will get completed SSC will publish it. List of finally selected appellant will be there so based on that appointment letter will be handed over to them.
Steps to apply for SSC Steno 2017 Application form:
- First & foremost thing is to ensure that aspirant is having correct URL of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- From its home check for latest publication made by them after then click on it.
- Refer to entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. from official notification published by them.
- If any aspirant is able to fulfill it only then they should proceed further towards online form filling process.
- Enter each & every detail carefully after then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay application fee if the aspirant is falling under General category.
- Upload all necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- Download filled application form & keep it along with you for future use.
SSC Steno 2017 Notification DOWNLOAD
SSC Stenographer 2017 APPLY ONLINE NOW
There might be many aspirants who must be still seeking for further updates such as SSC Stenographer 2017, Admit Card, Syllabus, Previous Year Papers etc. so it is advisable to have a look at our site on daily basis.