SSC Junior Translator 2017 notification revealed for JT post on ssc.nic.in so those who want to apply for it can fill online application form.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2017: Hello everyone, we have brought job notification for all aspirants who are probing for latest employment news. Recently Staff Selection Commission has announced need of employees in Junior Translator post as a total number of vacancies is not defined yet. Official notification is released on its web portal www.ssc.nic.in site interested candidate can get complete details from here itself. The last date for submission of online application form is 31st March 2017 if interested then apply for it.
Almost each & every candidate is aware of roles and functionalities of Staff Selection Commission as large number of employees is working there. Whenever empty seats is created in their various departments accordingly job announcement is done. Before stepping forward for online submission of application form make sure that interested contender had gone through its official notification uploaded by them.
There are many other details which is needed to kept in mind such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection rounds etc. After referring to it completely those who feel that they are eligible to fulfill it only then aspirant should move ahead for registration. Even a single candidate who will not be able to fulfill eligibility criteria their registration form will not be taken into consideration & has to wait for another notification to release.
SSC Junior Translator 2017
|Institute Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Official Web Page||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Job Act||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Total number of vacant seats||Not announced yet|
|Job Area||All over India|
|Job Class||Central Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process||20th March 2017|
|Final date of registration process||31st March 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||June 2017|
|Examination Date||April 2017|
|Mode of application process||Online|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who are interested must have accomplished their Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English Subject from well-recognized university or college & should have scored up to minimum qualifying marks.
- A candidate who are going to be part of current recruitment process their age should not be more than 30 years even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants. Appellants who had completed their Graduation should be having Hindi/ English as compulsory subject only then they will be considered eligible for it.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Test (Paper 1 & Paper 2) & Personal Interview round will be scheduled for all registered candidate based on their overall performance into it final selection will be done accordingly.
- Appointed aspirant will be given attractive pay band on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances to know the payscale have a look at official notification published by them.
SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Written examination will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- 400 marks will be allotted to written test were as 100 marks for Personal Interview Round.
- 1st Paper will be objective type question & 2nd will consist of descriptive type paper.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- General Hindi & General English topics will be covered in Paper 1 having a time duration of 2 hours consisting 200 marks.
- In paper 2 Translation & Essay will be there also having a time duration of 2 hours with 200 marks in total.
SSC JHT 2017 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will upload hall ticket for all those aspirants who had registered themselves successfully. It is a kind of entry pass for all registered user so make sure that before stepping forward towards exam hall hard copy of admit card is must only then their entry will be allowed. It will contain details such as exam date, candidate’s information, exam venue, timing etc.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2017
Aspirants who had appeared for the exam will get their result after completion of paper checking process so it is advisable to keep some patience once it is accomplished. Based on every year this time also scores card will be published after two to three months of exam conducted. Those appellants who will clear written exam will be considered eligible to appear for Personal Interview Round.
How to apply for SSC JHT 2017 Application Form
Interested candidate has to refer to the official site of Staff Selection Commission & after landing into the home page of it check out latest publication made by them. Click on the link where announcement for Junior Translator profile is there & if the aspirant is eligible for it then they can start their online form filling process. Pay application fee which is mentioned in official notification after submission of it take to print out & keep it along with you for future purpose.
SSC Junior Translator Notification 2017 (DOWNLOAD)
SSC Junior Translator Jobs 2017 APPLY ONLINE NOW
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Updates such as Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Result etc. of SSC Junior Translator 2017 will be uploaded & all registered user will be notified here so make sure that you don’t forget to look out our site on daily basis.