SBI SME Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Special Management Executives with 554 vacancies apply online application form sbi.co.in site.
SBI SME Notification 2017: State Bank of India has announced good news for all job fighters as recently employment news has been published for Special Management Executive II III job profile. A total number of seats is 554 all interested appellants are advised to go through complete details from its web page www.sbi.co.in. The last date for registration process is 18th May, 2017 & mode of submitting application form is online gather more information about it from our article.
SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
Along with the release of employees also its official notification is published which consist of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. In order to register themselves, it’s necessary for each & every candidate to fulfill above-mentioned eligibility criteria only then the organization will take them into consideration. Aspirants who is having qualification up to Post Graduation from the well-recognized university are eligible to take part into it.
The organization has already started accepting application form from 3rd May 2017 as now very few days are left for the registration process. So those who are still thinking the hurry up before anyone else takes your seat & why not to grab this opportunity as it is from central govt. Organization. State Bank of India is very well reputed org. Serving their duty since past decades also they are providing financial services to people who are in need.
SBI Special Management Executives MMGS II III Jobs 2017
SBI is spread across the world wide its main head office is situated at Mumbai & other branch offices, ATMs is also being established. They are working under control of Ministry of Home & Affairs & as it comes among top 5 banks of all over the country. In order to get a job in such reputed organization is very tough on a yearly basis, they do announce job notification when they employment crises arises. As of now, they are seeking for Special Management Executives MMGS II III posts.
Check: IBPS Exam Schedule 2017
SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Official Web Page:||www.sbi.co.in|
|Job Act:||Special Management Executives MMGS II III|
|Total number of vacant seats:||554|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Banking Jobs|
|Starting date of registration process:||3rd May, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||18th May, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
SBI SME Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who are interested in becoming part of current recruitment process should be having least education up to Post Graduation Degree in Finance from well-recognized university or institute. Minimum 5 years of experience is required in Special Management Executives MMGS III & 2 years in MMGS II only then the organization will take registration into consideration.
Check: SBI Clerk 2017 Notification
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate for the post of Special Management Executives MMGS III should be 40 years & MMGS II 35 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written objective test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview Round will be organized for all registered user after then based on their performance into it final appointment letter will be handed over to selected appellant.
- General category candidates has to pay Rs. 600/- & reserved category appellants has to pay Rs. 100/-
- For Special Management Executives MMGS III they will be paid Rs. 31, 705/- to Rs. 1145/ 1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- For Special Management Executives MMGS II appellant will be given Rs. 42, 020-13, 10/ 5-48570-1460/ 2-51490/- on monthly basis.
Exam Pattern for Special Management Executives MMGS Grade II-III:
|Topics to be Covered||Questions||Marks|
|General / Banking Awareness||50||25|
|Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||100|
SBI SME Exam Centers 2017
Aspirants who will register themselves based from which state belong to accordingly examination center will be allocated to them. Here we are listing entire centers they are as follows: Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bangalore, Mysore, Bhopal, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jammu, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Asansol, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi, Jaipur, Patna, Ranchi, Kochi, Trivandrum.
How to apply for SBI SME Online Application Form 2017?
Log on to the official website of State Bank of India after then go through SBI SME Recruitment 2017 publication made by them for its vacant seats being created. Refer to an official notification released by them it consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. Start online form filling process if able to fulfill criteria mentioned above pay your application fee & submit it. Download filled application form & take the hard copy of it for future use.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
For more details such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Merit List, Answer Key of SBI SME Recruitment 2017 stay tuned to our site on daily basis.