MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification posted for Gramin Dak Sevak on indiapost.gov.in/appost.in with 1859 vacancies apply online form for it.
Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! Is here for every job fighters looking for freejobalert preferring job location Madhya Pradesh. In this article, we will provide complete information about it so make sure that interested appellant should not miss any chance. The official website is www.indiapost.gov.in/appost.in & a total number of vacant seats is 1859 & job profile is Gramin Dak Sevak. The last date for registration is 2nd May 2017 as acceptance of application form has already started from 3rd April 2017.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Form submission process is online so no postal service is required so just refer to the official notification being uploaded by them. Go through complete information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. If you are able to fulfill it only then start online form filling process because without verifying it chances of getting rejected will increase. Because the organization is following some rules & regulations which every aspirant has to follow.
Indian Postal Service Department is one of the oldest organization providing services since decades & for the smooth functioning of it state wise divisions has been made. So each state is having their own department so we can say that total 22 circle is there & currently we are discussing it here about Madhya Pradesh. Recently they had advertised it for Gramin Dak Sevak post in MP as well as various other circles such as Odisha, AP, Telangana etc.
According to their convenience & availability, several other postal circles has announced their vacancies created for GDS and has started the registration process. As in this job announcement, no selection round is going to be there so based on marks scored in senior secondary class will decide which appellant to get selected. It is very much necessary to check skills of a candidate based on it organization can judge whether they can do work fruitfully or not.
It is advisable to every candidate that before stepping ahead for submission of application form ensure that they have referred to official notification. Even last date of registration process plays most important role those who will try to submit it after its deadline not a single form will be taken into consideration. Once registration process will get complete MP Postal Circle will announce more updates related to the current job announcement.
MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department|
|Official Web Page:||www.indiapost.gov.in/appost.in|
|Job Act:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||1859|
|Category wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||3rd April, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||2nd May, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates have to complete their Senior Secondary Class from the well-recognized board & also they should be having computer knowledge with basic training certificate of 60 days.
- Aspirants, age should fall in between 18 years to 40 years as on 2nd May 2017 & even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Based on marks scored in 10th class accordingly final merit list will be prepared as no selection round is designed for the recruitment process of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Appellants falling under General category has to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee rest of them no need to pay.
- Attractive pay will be given to the registered user on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
Procedure to apply for MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017:
- Refer to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department if not aware about correct URL then get it from above-mentioned information.
- Clear details is given on MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification published by them such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band etc.
- If interested then start entering every mandatory field & attach necessary documents mentioned in official notification.
- Pay application fee if falling under General Category.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download it & take hard copy of filled application form with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
Updates such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Merit List, Answer Key, Result etc. will be notified to all enrolled candidates of MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Appellants can also bookmark it by CTRL+D shortcut key in order to get daily updates & has not to search more for it.