MOMA Scholarship 2017-18 updated for all candidates coming under Minority so if you are one of them then refer to momascholarship.gov.in website.
MOMA Scholarship Renewal 2017-18: Ministry of Minority Affairs is known as MOMA in short form which is a great initiative taken by Prime Minister to help minority students of India. Candidates who want to pursue their Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses from well-recognized university/ institute & its unable to pay their fees Ministry of Minority Affairs has released this Scholarship form for it. For more details, and even reader can go through www.momascholarship.gov.in site & can get complete guidelines about it.
MOMA Scholarship 2017-18
Under this scheme Government of India is providing financial help to poor students who are unable to continue their further studies due to money related issue. So aspirants who are belonging to Sikh, Parsis, Christians, Buddhist & not able to pursue higher education can fill their application form for MOMA scheme. More than about 20,000 aspirants are getting the benefit of this & are able to continue their studies without any issue.
MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
It has been noticed that every year many students has to quit their studies just because of financial problems i.e. due to poverty. For all those talented & confident aspirants Indian Government has published this MOMA scheme which can save the future of candidate who is talented & having chances of bright future. So we can say that govt. Of India is playing important role in nurturing child’s future if they really having the talent to achieve something big. Guys those who benefited under this scheme should take advantage of it as soon as possible.
Basically, there are three type of scholarship under MOMA they are as follows:
- Pre Matric Scholarship is for students who is studying under class 1 to 10.
- Candidates who are involved in class 11 to Ph.D. is applicable for Post Matric Scholarship.
- Aspirants who are pursuing their 12th class for Professional as well as for Technical course comes under Merit cum Means Scholarship.
|Institute Name||Government of India|
|Official Web Page||www.momascholarship.gov.in|
|Name||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Total Seats for Students||20,000 every year|
|Area||All over India|
Eligibility criteria for MOMA scholarship 2017-18
- First & foremost thing which student has to keep in mind if they are interested in filling Scholarship form is that they should fall into minority community without it Indian Government will not take into consideration.
- Candidate should be studying in India & must be engaged with any professional or technical course.
- The annual income of student’s parents or guardians should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakh i.e. should fall into Below Poverty Line Families (BPL).
- In 12th class, the student must have scored minimum 50% of marks.
- From each family, only two students can take advantage of this scholarship.
- For the female candidate, 30% of reservation is for them.
- Selection of students will be strictly done on merit basis.
Amount to be paid Under MOMA Scholarship Status 2017-18
- Maintenance Allowances is Rs. 10,000/- per year for Hostlers & for Day Scholars it is Rs. 5000/- per year.
- The course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for Hostlers & for Day Scholars it is Rs. 20,000/- per year.
Conditions involved in MOMA Scholarship:
- State Government will directly pay the fees for those students who wants financial support to pursue their Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses.
- Based on the completion, of course, the accordingly continuation of the scholarship will be done.
- Government announces this scheme on 31st March every year after then submission of registration forms is commenced.
- Once the application form is verified budget for every candidate will be defined after then fund will be released from MOMO distribution scholarship.
- Separate accounts & records are kept by State Government of funds received by Ministry.
- Students can be entitled to the particular state they are residing for the scholarship.
- A total number of scholarship is fixed state wise not more than that or less numbers of students are provided benefits of this scheme & list of that is prepared by Ministry of Affairs.
Documents required for MOMA Scholarship
- The student must be having a hard copy of application form along with their signature into it.
- They should attest their recent passport size photograph & also their signature is necessary.
- Certificates including guardian’s or parent’s income are mandatory where it should be mentioned working as employee or self-employed.
- Certificate of self-attestations & self-declaration is necessary.
- Receipt of the even course fee is compulsory they should also send the document of state department from which they are belonging to.
- Permanent ID can be issued for those students for any student recommendations even they will get notification via SMS or Email.
- If any candidate wants to renew their MOMA Scholarship Renewal Permanent ID is needed.
Steps to apply for MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2017:
- It is advisable to refer official website of Ministry of Minority Affairs from your web browser.
- On the home page click on Registration link of MOMA Scholarship 2017-18 provided there.
- Enter each & every required field, pay application fee & then click on Submit button.
- Download filled application form & take a printout of it as it’s necessary for all registered student.
- Keep the hard copy of application form with them because it will be useful for the future purpose.
- Make sure that aspirant has attached all necessary documents mentioned in it.
- Submit that form in your area of interest college & institute.
MOMA Scholarship 2017 (Download)
Official Web Page: www.momascholarship.gov.in
After going through MOMA Scholarship 2017-18 there might be many aspirants who must be having queries or questions related to it so it is advisable that without any hesitation you can share it via below given comment box as one of our team members will get back to you soon. Still, if any appellant is not able to get the clear solution then they can directly contact to higher authorities or can also take help of help center provided by them. We are here to provide regular updates related to it so make sure that you don’t forget to look out our website & can get every notification published by them, bookmark it by CTRL+D shortcut key so everyday appellant doesn’t have to put efforts to type URL.