KVB PO Recruitment 2017 Notification along with online application form to fill up for Probationary Officer posts is now out at www.kvb.co.in:
KVB PO Notification 2017: Karur Vysya Bank, the leading Private Sector Bank in the country has finally published the KVB PO Recruitment 2017. The bank has published the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in the cadre of Scale I. for the year 2017-18, the aspirants can initiate applying for the recruitment from the main web portal. Karur Vysya Bank has announced the entire schedule to organize the written exam for PO recruitment 2017. The bank has invited all the eligible and willing applicants to apply for the PO recruitment online. Since a long time, the interested applicants have initiated for this recruitment notification. After long speculation, KVB has ultimately published the notification. The aspirants need to know each and every detail about KVB PO 2017 recruitment before the registration procedure. We have provided the important dates and other essential details about the PO Recruitment 2017.
KVB PO Recruitment 2017
Karur Vysya Bank is the famous and leading private sector bank in India. The main branch of Karur Vysya Bank is in Karur in the state of Tamil Nadu. People usually call this bank in short as KVB. Karur Vysya Bank originally set up in the year 1916. M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar have jointly founded this bank in India. KVB is the oldest leading private bank in the country. It offers different banking facilities for all the customers in KVB. In the present advanced technological world, KVB has rolled out many facilities including mobile banking and internet banking. KVB is quite famous for its Cash Deposit Machines (CDM).
Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
This bank took an initiative by this famous technology in India. Among numerous private sectors banks in India, KVB has its own prominence. This bank provides copious benefits for all the personnel working at KVB. Every year, Karur Vysya Bank holds various recruitment examinations for the applicants. It conducts some of the recruitment exams to fill up the vacancies of PO, SO and Clerk posts. Previously, the bank has published the Clerk recruitment notification for all the applicants. Now, KVB has published the notification for KVB PO Recruitment 2017.
Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2017
|Name of Organization||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Probationary Officer(PO)|
Eligibility Criteria for KVB PO Vacancy 2017
- The applicants need to possess Post Graduate degree from a reputed university.
- The applicants must and should have a B.E., B.Tech and B.Sc. from a reputed board with at least 50% of marks.
- Apart from this, the applicants pursuing their final semester in PG can also apply for this recruitment.
- The aspirants who have received a Degree or PG from Open University or Correspondence are not eligible.
- The KVB has declared that there is a specific age limit for the applicants who are planning to apply for this recruitment.
- The applicants must not exceed the age of 28 years as on 31st May 2017.
- The aspirants born after 31st May 1989 are only eligible for this recruitment. Age relaxation is also applicable for the applicants to apply for KVB PO recruitment 2017.
- The age relaxation varies based on the reservation category of the applicants.
- All the aspirants must and should pay ₹600 as an application fee. There is no reservation applicable for the aspirants. Once if the candidate pays the exam fee, the fee is non-refundable.
- The recruited applicants will get good pay based on their cadre and post. The common pay of the employee in Karur Vysya Bank ranges between ₹23700 and ₹42020.
- Aspirants selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the online written examination, personal interview.
KVB PO Exam Pattern 2017
|Exam||Number of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 min|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min|
How to Fill KVB PO Online Application Form 2017
- At first, visit the official website of Karur Vysya Bank at www.kvb.co.in.
- On the home page of the website, just click on the link ‘KVB PO Recruitment 2017’
- After redirecting to the next website, fill up the essential details in the relevant fields.
- Press on the Submit button.
- Ensure that the applicants have entered precise details in the provided fields.
- Take a hard copy of the application form or download it for further use.
- Online Registration Start Date: 10th June 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 19th June 2017
- Date of Online Examination: 15th July 2017
Stay tuned to this our website, We will update much more details about the Karur Vysya Bank PO recruitment notification here. Just click ctrl+d to bookmark our web portal for smooth navigation. The applicants can also check out the important dates for the exam, KVB PO result 2017 and much more.