KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification, Online Application Form for 2626 Vacancies of Civil Police Constable at www.ksp.gov.in:
KSP Civil Police Constable Notification 2017: Here is the amazing news for the candidates who are in search for the job in the police department so here is the golden opportunity for the candidates of the Karnataka State where the Karnataka Police Recruitment has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Civil Police Constable job in order to fill 2626 vacant seats. All the interested candidates who want to work in the police department they can fill the online application form from the official website of the board. The total 2626 vacant seats are going to be distributed in 9 different units and other categories. The candidates need to visit the official website of the page to get the detail information of it which is www.ksp.gov.in.
KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification
The candidates who are interested in the post they need to follow the certain eligibility criteria given to them by the authorities. The candidates need to be 12th Passed for the eligible to apply for the post and the age of the candidates must be between 19 years to 25 years not less or more than that. The candidates who want to apply for the post they must have the physical fitness while the physical fitness for the male and female are different; moreover, the candidates must know the Kannada Language so it will be better for them. While the candidates who will apply for the post need to go through the efficiency test, written test, and medical test. Further, the candidates need to go through the application fee, salary and the process of the application provided above in this article.
Karnataka 2626 Civil Police Constable Vacancies 2017
The candidates who wish to apply for the post they need to firstly read the entire details provided by the authorities on the official website of the board. After the careful reading, the candidates need to fill the online application form and also need to attach the certain documents as per the authorities had asked. The candidates need to pay the application fees for the general category it is 250 Rs and for the reserved category, it is 100 Rs. The interested candidates need to fill and submit the online application form by 12th June 2017 as the candidates need to pass through the physical measurements, physical efficiency test, written test, and interview and merit list.
Karnataka Police Constable Notification 2017
|Department name||Karnataka State Police|
|Job type||Police jobs|
|Name of the posts||Civil Police Constable|
|Total no. of posts||2626|
|Starting date to apply online||27th May 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||12th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Civil Police Constable Jobs 2017
- The candidates who want to apply for the post they must have completed their 12th standard from the government recognized university.
- The candidates who will apply for the post their minimum age must be 19 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.
The candidates need to go through the selection process like
- Written test
- Physical standard test
- Medical fitness test
- The candidates who will select for the post they will get 11600 Rs – 21000 Rs
- The candidates need to pay the application form and for the general category it is 250 Rs and for the reserved category it is 100 Rs
How to Fill Karnataka Police Online Application Form 2017
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official website of the board
- Then from the homepage visit to the new application link
- Click on the I agree button then submit it.
- The application link will appear on your screen
- Fill the KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 online application form and after that submit it.
- Opening date for online application – 27th May 2017
- Closing date for online application – 12th June 2017
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Note: – Candidate is requested to apply as soon as for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 because after due date you will not able to apply which result into disqualification.