Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Gramin Dak Sevak post with 256 vacancies apply online form at indiapost.gov.in.
Jharkhand Postal GDS Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! Is here for every candidate who is residing in Jharkhand & waiting for Gramin Dak Sevak post. Appellants who is probing for one of best employment job should read this entire article till the end so that they can gather complete information about it. Submission of online application form has already been started from 4th April 2017 & it will last until 3rd May 2017. Interested contender is requested to have a look at www.indiapost.gov.in site.
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Aspirants who had accomplished their 10th class from well-recognized board scoring up to minimum qualifying marks are eligible to participate in it. Also, there are various other criteria which is needed to be kept in mind before submitting the application form. They are such as age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc. so make sure that appellants have referred carefully only then it will be taken into consideration.
Jharkhand Post Office GDS Notification 2017
As a total number of vacant seats is 256 in GDS so those who will give their best performance in selection round only they will be given first preference. Readers might be very happy after referring to the current article as much awaited current month’s employment news is finally being published. Talking about age criteria reserved category aspirant will get upper age limit relaxation such as SC, ST, OBC etc. so kindly have a look at uploaded official notification.
Check: Post Office Jobs 2017
As it is a government sector job so first preference after completion of studies appellants gives to it as each & every candidate is aware of employee benefits being provided to them. Even we advice to aspirants to not miss a chance when job announcement is done from public sector because in this competitive world it has become very tough. Organization wise eligibility criteria also change so before submission of it’s necessary to have a look at it.
Jharkhand Post Office GDS Jobs 2-17
Minimum age of aspirant should be 18 years & it should not exceed more than 40 years even upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants. Once 3rd May 2017 date will go not a single application form will be taken into consideration. So there are certain rules & regulations as an organization is very strict about it so keep this point in mind while submission of application form. Registered user will get a notification on a frequent basis whenever organization will upload it.
Admit card will be uploaded for all registered user where complete information of examination is given so it will help the candidate to get details about selection rounds. The Even organization will upload its Syllabus consisting of topics to be covered in the exam, previous year question paper & exam pattern. This will boost the marks of contender & they can gain confidence level also which will make them perform better in written test.
Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Jharkhand Postal Circle Department|
|Official Web Page:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||256|
|Job Class:||State Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||4th April 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||3rd May 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
DOP Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who had completed their 10th class i.e. Senior Secondary Class is eligible to fill up application form for Gramin Dak Sevak job profile.
- Lower age of aspirant should be 18 years & it should not exceed more than 40 years even upper age limit relaxation will be provided to all reserved category appellants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Based on academic marks scored into it final merit list will be prepared after then appointment letter will be handed over.
- Only General category candidate has to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- whereas for Reserved category appellants it is exempted.
- Selected candidate will get pay band of Rs. 25,000/- on monthly basis.
Application Fee payment mode: Offline
Steps to apply for Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Online Form 2017:
- Interested candidate is requested to enter correct URL of Jharkhand Postal Circle Department.
- Search for recruitment section from the homepage.
- Click on the link of Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- Check out entire eligibility criteria posted by an organization such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc.
- Fill all mandatory details in every field.
- Attach all necessary documents in scanned format.
- Submit it.
- Download filled the application form.
- Keep the printout of the registration form with you for future purpose.
Jharkhand Postal GDS Notification 2017 DOWNLOAD
Jharkhand Post Office GDS Jobs 2017 APPLY NOW ONLINE
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Hoping that readers might have got enough information of Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification for which they were looking for as we have tried our best efforts here.