Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017-18 announced for Industrial Training Course eligible apply online application form on its site jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Hey everyone, Good news! Good news! Is here for students who had completed their Senior Secondary Class & seeking for admission in ITI. So now stop surfing for it because here we will provide you complete details about Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute announcement done its website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Its official notification is available & its due date is 15th June, 2017 interested contenders are advised to have a look at it carefully.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017-18
Form submission is online but before that candidate are advised to go through complete eligibility criteria so their time can be used in an efficient way. Because if appellant will not be able to fulfill it then higher authorities is not going to accept any application form & it will be waste of time plus money i.e. application fee. Aspirants should make sure that they had completed their 8th class/ Matriculation/ 10th class/ SSC (Senior Secondary Class) from well-recognized board.
People who are living in Jharkhand it is kind of golden opportunity to form them, once registration process will get complete organization will start preparing for the entrance exam. All successfully registered students will be notified for its upcoming examination also exam oriented syllabus will be published. It will help them to perform better so they can score good marks in order to secure their seat in their area of interest course.
ITI is providing higher education in courses such as Cutting & Tailoring, Mech. Tractor, Carpenter, Welder, Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker & Mason. While submitting application form ensure that you select the appropriate course according to your area of interest. Those students who had completed their 3 years of Diploma Course they can also become part of it. Once completion of entrance exam its result will be uploaded where names of selected aspirants will be listed out.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Online Registration
Interested candidates’ age should be in between 14 years to 40 years according to norms of Institute reserved category will get age relaxation. While selection process enrolled user has to also appear for Physical Endurance Test where it will be tested that whether they are perfectly fit or not. Because it also plays a most important role so they are very cautious about it which every interested appellant has to take care of it.
|Institute Name||Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Official Web Page||www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Starting date of registration process||Already started|
|Final date of registration process||15th June 2017|
|Mode of Application process||Online|
Jharkhand ITI Educational Qualification 2017
- Aspirants who had accomplished their 8th class/ 10th class/ Matriculation/ Senior Secondary Class (SSC)/ 3 years of Diploma course from well-recognized board/ institute scoring up to minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for admission process.
- Minimum age of the candidate should not be below than 14 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should not be more than 40 years.
- Reserved category contenders will get age relaxation of 5 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- After completion of registration process entrance exam will be organized based on their marks scored by candidates final merit list will be prepared & selection will be done accordingly.
- Even Physical Endurance Test & Medical test will be taken by them in order to check their fitness.
Jharkhand ITI Application Fee:
- General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 625/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidates, as well as Female appellants, has to pay Rs. 325/-
- Mode of Payment should be through online gateway i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking no offline process is accepted.
Steps to apply for Jharkhand ITI Admission Form 2017
- First & foremost thing needed to become part of the admission process is logging on to its official site.
- Once you have referred to its home page navigate to “Examination Notice” & then click on Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017-18
- Click on “Online Application Submission Form 2017” & then refer to its official notification you can also download it.
- Carefully read each & every criterion.
- After clicking on “Apply Now” button application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Start filling your application form, upload necessary documents in scanned copies as mentioned in official notification.
- Submit all that details & take the hard copy of it with you.
Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The reader who is having any questions or queries regarding Jharkhand ITI Admission 2017-18 then they can kindly share it via below given comment box as one of our team members will get back to you soon at its earliest possible time. Candidates should update their mobile number correct because whenever Institute will upload any notification they will be notified through their registered mobile number so make sure that it is given correctly.