Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 is going to release soon for GDS post on indiapost.gov.in if you had registered then get your merit list & cut off marks.
ग्रामीण डाक सेवक all Circle Result 2017: Before a few days ago job notification for Gramin Dak Sevak was announced by Indian Postal Circle Department with a huge number of vacancies. As it was clearly mentioned over there that they are not going to organize any selection rounds. Based on marks scored in 10th class selection will be done according to it & the final result will be listed out on site. So we have come here to provide complete details about its scorecard published by them. Gives stick to this page for more updates about this result, we will update here each and every detail of it as we receive from the organization. Around half lakhs people have attempted this exam, guys you can check your result very soon from an official site but before that check this article to know more about it.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 Date
After completion of registration process, many of the aspirants were looking its official web portal to know whether the result is declared or not. So here is the answer to your question as in this article reader will get detailed information about it. As job notification was announced all over India so even they need some time to prepare final merit list as they need to filter out marks of the entire registered user in Senior Secondary Class.
Indian Post Office is one of the largest organization who is serving their duty since many decades so it’s said to be oldest org of India. Entire Indian Postal Circle Department is divided into 22 postal circles state wise in order to have smooth functioning of entire organization & proper work output. Whenever empty seats are created accordingly job announcement is done & after then entire recruitment procedure is carried out.
Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Merit List 2017
|Institute Name||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|Official Web Page||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Job Act||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacant seats||50, 000 plus|
|Job Area||All over India|
|Job Class||Central Government Job|
|Mode of application process||Online|
|Category||Result/ Merit List/ Cut off Marks|
|Result Declaration Status||Not released yet|
|Expected Gramin Dak Sevak Result Date in 2017||In upcoming days|
Earlier in the month of March & April 2017 job announcement was done through the official website for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Altogether they are going to recruit 50,000 plus employees in Gramin Dak Sevak as a total number of seats is divided into state wise. Each & every appellant has participated into it if they were able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band, application fee etc. It is estimated that the organization has received more than 7500,000 application forms on or before the final registration date.
Indian Post Office is formed by Ministry of Communications & Information Technology which is controlled by Indian posts to take entire measurements. India is having more than 154,939 post offices of which 139,222 around (89.86%) were in rural areas & 15,826 around (10.14%) in urban areas as of 31st March 2015. They are having over 25,560 departmental Post Offices & 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices across India which is quite appreciable.From the below-given table, you can find out numbers of vacancies for each state.
As Indian Postal Circle has announced this job posts for Gramin Dak Sevak individually so even its Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 will be declared the same way. As no selection round was organized so recruitment panel is going to decide it from their marks scored in 10th class. As there is no initial screening test so the Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017 will be declared soon in upcoming days once all application processes come to an end. In order to get your score card just enter registration number/ application id & date of birth to avail it. For more details go through the details which are mentioned below which will give you complete idea about the selection procedure.
Selection Procedure of Indian Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Post 2017
- Candidate who have pass class 10 exam are eligible for this post.
- Candidate who have higher degree can also apply for this post but there is no soft corner for candidate who have higher degree.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be between 18 and 40.
- Candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized computer training institute.
Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017
|State and Region||Number of Posts|
|Andhra Pradesh GDS Result||1126|
|MP Gramin Dak Sevak Result||1859|
|Rajasthan GDS Result||1577|
|Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Dak Sevak Result|
|Karnataka GDS Result||1048|
|Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Result|
|Chhattisgarh GDS Result||123|
|Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Result|
|Odisha GDS Result||1072|
|Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Result||620|
|Assam GDS Result||467|
|Himachal Gramin Dak Sevak Result||329|
|Tamil Nadu GDS Result||128|
|West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Result||4982|
|Uttar Pradesh GDS Result||–|
|Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Result||1912|
|Uttarakhand GDS Result||579|
|Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Result||1798|
|Jharkhand GDS Result||256|
|Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Result||594|
|North-East GDS Result||748|
|Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Result|
|Telangana GDS Result||645|
Steps to download your Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017
- Appellants who had taken part in the recruitment process of Gramin Dak Sevak has to, first of all, refer to official website of Indian Postal Circle.
- From its home page appellant has to check out gds result 2017 declaration for it & click on that link.
- Select your circle & enter details such as registration number/ application id and date of birth.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected to a new window where score card will be displayed on your screen.
- PDF generated link will be there so just click on it & keep a hard copy of Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 with you as it will be useful in future.
- Qualified candidates are requested to wait for another instruction to get notified by Indian Postal Circle Department till then wait & get updated to all latest news published by them.
Some Important Points All you need to keep in mind
- Candidates who are applying for BPM posts will have to keep security deposits of RS. 25000/- in a form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate which are you need to pledge to the posts in the name of the Current President of India.
- For all other posts, applicants have to keep a security deposit of RS. 10000/- in the same way as mentioned in an above point.
- There is no written examination so that candidates will be selected on a merit list.
- Those who get selected for BPM posts will have to find an accommodation near to their branch office within 30 days of time, and guys you have to bear all accommodation expenses.
- Aspirants can easily check their result from an official site of the post office, also check merit list and find out your name on that list and once you get selected fulfill above-mentioned points to retain your job.
- If two candidates have same marks then section will be made based on DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC, female, OBC female, UR female, ST, Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male
- If candidate have applied for more than one post and in that candidate is selted for both the post then selection will the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- If candidate have enter wrong information such as higher marks even he/she has not scored in exam then they all will be rejected.
- Aspirant who have applied for above mentioned post can check there result status in the website by providing the reference number.
- The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a vacancy at any time without giving any reason.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
As an immense number of Aspirant has registered themselves for Gramin Dak Sevak according to their circle wise so all enrolled user are advised to keep some patience. In upcoming days Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017 will get officially announced so after then applicants can check out their score. The reader can also share our article through other social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so all other members who had taken part can get to know about it.