DU Admission Form 2017-18 published for various courses on its site du.ac.in apply offline or online application form if eligible then register.
Delhi University UG/ PG Admission Process: Students who had completed their 12th class i.e. Higher Secondary Class from the well-recognized board must we looking for its admission right? If yes, then you have landed at the right place for it as Delhi University has updated notification for admission procedure in Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses. Model of the registration process is online as well as offline so depending upon the convenience of aspirants they can participate accordingly visit www.du.ac.in.
DU Admission Form 2017-18
Link has been activated for registration purpose from 22nd May 2017 & it will be valid until 12th June 2017 so those who are having the interest to pursue under graduation course can submit their application form. They are offering various courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA & several Diploma courses in different fields too. Even they are providing DU UG, PG, M.Phil/ Ph.D. Programmes just ensure that you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria mentioned in this article.
Completion of 12th class is compulsory only then they can proceed towards submission of application form. Once due date will be gone link will be deactivated for it so those who had missed this chance has to wait for one more year or can also look out for another university’s announcement from our website. Marks scored in Higher Secondary Class holds more importance because based on it university will decide whether to provide them admission or not.
Delhi University Admission 2017
Once registration process will get complete university will announce its cut off marks depending upon marks scored in Higher Secondary Class. Depending upon names listed out in it that students will be called up for counseling round & document verification round. After then seat allotment procedure will commence & then admission will be confirmed. Those who couldn’t make out in the merit-based process for them university organize entrance exam so they have to perform best to get admission.
Aspirants who are residing in Delhi they are advised to not miss this chance & for those who wishes to relocate themselves should count on this. As they are providing quality education & it’s very well popular all over India every huge number of students are pursuing their higher education. Intake of candidates is also increasing each year from that we can say that efforts of government can be seen through it as they had given best to increase awareness of educating people.
|Institute Name:||Delhi University (DU)|
|Official Web Page:||www.du.ac.in|
|Starting date of registration process:||22nd May 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||12th June 2017|
|Mode of Application process:||Online|
- A candidate who had accomplished their Higher Secondary Class from the well-recognized board can participate for admission process.
- There is no age limitation in order to participate.
Procedure for Selection:
- Once registration process will get complete enrolled appellants will be called up for seat allotment procedure after then their admission will be confirmed.
- Those who are going to fill their application form has to pay Rs. 100/- via Bank Draft, Net Banking, Debit Card etc.
Courses Offered by Them:
- Several Under Graduate as well as Post Graduate courses.
UG Merit Based Courses:
- Starting date of registration – 22nd May 2017
- Last date of registration – 12th June 2017
- Notification for first admission list – 20th June 2017
- Commencement of classes – 20th July 2017
- Due date for admission – 16th August 2017
UG Entrance Based Courses:
- Starting date of registration – 31st May 2017
- Last date of registration – Last week of June 2017
- Due date for admission – not announced yet
- Starting date of registration – 31st May 2017
- Last date of registration – June 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam – July 2017
- Answer Key Release Date – July 2017
- Result Declaration – July 2017
- Interview Date – August 2017
MD/ MS & MDS Courses:
- Starting date of registration – 1st March 2017
- Last date of registration – 30th March 2017
Delhi University Admission Form 2017 How to Apply?
- Online: Students who opt for registering just by sitting at their place they have to refer first of all refer to the official site of the university. If you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria then start online form filling process & then submit it.
- Offline: In this mode download application form of DU Admission Form 2017-18 from its official site & then start entering each and every detail manually. After completion of it post it to authorized address of University & submit it before the due date.
Official Website: www.du.ac.in
Students who are interested in DU Admission Form 2017-18 are advised to participate quickly before you miss this chance.