Delhi University Recruitment 2017 notification posted on work.du.ac.in having 1153 vacancies for Asst. Professor post apply online application form.
Delhi University Teaching Faculty Notification 2017: Good news! Good news! Is here for unemployed aspirants who is probing for employment especially Teaching field. Delhi University has announced Rojgar Samachar in Assistant Professor & other teaching job profile so those who want to be a part of it are advised to go through entire article till end. They are looking for 1153 eligible candidates for their university, acceptance of application forms has been started & aspirants are getting registered through its official website www.work.du.ac.in.
Delhi University Recruitment 2017
Doing a job as a Professor is very tough because along with ample of knowledge there lots of other skills which is needed such as ability to answer any question, handling entire class, convincing power etc. So main reason of organizing selection rounds is because to know about registered candidate’s skill. Every successfully enrolled user will be given chance to appear for selection rounds scheduled by them. They will be getting regular updates through their registered mobile number.
Delhi University Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017
It is mandatory that contender who wants to submit their application form should have accomplished their Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ relevant management field scoring up to 55% of marks. We can say that B.Ed or M. Ed degree accomplishment is must from well recognized university with minimum passing marks. As mode of registration process is online so interested candidate can become part of it just by sitting at their place.
Every interested aspirants are advised to go through its official notification consisting detailed description about eligibility criteria. They are such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee payment & salary scale. University will not even a single application form those who is not having ability to fulfill above mentioned details. Written test, Academic Records & Personal interview round will be scheduled for every enrolled user.
Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Institute Name:||Delhi University (DU)|
|Official Web Page:||www.work.du.ac.in|
|Job Act:||Assistant Professor & other teaching professions|
|Total number of vacant seats:||1153|
|Job Class:||Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||Already Started|
|Final date of registration process:||Refer to below given table|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Delhi University Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates has to accomplish their B.Ed or M.Ed Degree from well recognized university having 55% of scoring marks in relevant management field such as Business Management/ Administration from well recognized university.
- In order to get yourself registered successfully age plays important factor in it as reserved category candidates will get upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years of SC/ST/ PWD.
Procedure for Selection:
- Once registration process will be completed appellants has to appear for Written Test, Academic Records & Personal Interview Round after then their final merit list will be prepared.
- Selected aspirants will get attractive pay band on monthly basis offering upto extra grade pay allowances.
Delhi University College Wise Post List
|College Names||Number of Vacancies||Due Date|
|Shivaji College Recruitment||83||24th June 2017|
|Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment||82||24th June 2017|
|Gargi College||67||30th June 2017|
|Lakshmibai College Recruitment||65||25th June 2017|
|Shyam Lal College Recruiment||62||25th June 2017|
|Rajdhani College Recruitment||62||01st July 2017|
|Kirori Mal College Recruitment||52||27th June 2017|
|Kirori Mal College Recruitment||52||01st July 2017|
|Ram Lal Anand College Recruitment||49||03rd July 2017|
|Keshav Maha Dev College Recruitment||49||03rd July 2017|
|Motilal Nehru College Recruitment||48||03rd July 2017|
|Hindu College Recruitment||47||26th June 2017|
|Shaheed Bhagat Singh College Recruitment||44||30th June 2017|
|Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment||40||10th July 2017|
|Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Recruitment||37||24th June 2017|
|Shyam Lal College Recruitment||36||30th June 2017|
|Kamala Nehru College Recruitment etc.||34||15th June 2017|
Steps to apply Delhi University Teaching Faculty Online Application Form 2017
- Initially candidates has to refer to official website of Delhi University from their web browser.
- Go to recruitment section after landing into its home page.
- Refer to its Delhi University Recruitment 2017 notification & gather complete information about eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee payment, salary scale etc.
- Enter each & every detail carefully make sure that you don’t occur any mistake.
- Pay your application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download your application form.
- Keep hard copy of that with you for future purpose.
Official Website: www.work.du.ac.in
Once you have registered yourself for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 we will keep updating about every single notification published by uni. So just make sure that you don’t miss out single information from your hand.